This week we spent a bit of time on why I changed obs and what I said to Joshua and Jacob before they passed. I really wasn't with it when my babies were born, I was in shock and not capable of expressing anything except "My poor little babies". I do regret not telling them I loved them while they were alive, I also regret not kissing them. If they're hanging around they'll know though, I've said it plenty of times since.
There was lots of crying in the appointment and more just now. So that's what I regret people, I regret not having the presence of mind to express my love to my babies. So my little ones, I love you both so much that losing you has broken me.

On the TTC front I've had a bit of trouble getting in contact with the ob after the ultrasound last week, so we've yet to have had the official nod on going for it again. Meh, we've been at it unprotected anyway. I'll pee on a stick on Monday, Joshua and Jacob's due date.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home