Once a lazy blogger..
Always a lazy blogger!So much has happened over the past few weeks. A good friend spent some time in Sydney, it was lovely to laze about with good food, sunshine, water views and trashy mags.
I'm almost 21 weeks, time is passing slowly. I guess these weeks of the biggest preterm labour and dodgy cervix risks are going to pass slowly. I had a scan a week or so now. It was all good news in the scan, the kid looks good, I appeared to have plenty of cervix left. That all sounds great, but I showed no signs of IC with the twins at 18 weeks either. I don't know what to think about it all.
The good news is that we've got a girl onboard. I didn't really mind which gender as we're after a take-home healthy baby. I do think that having a girl will save me from the potential brain-f#$k of having a boy, a constant reminder of what Joshua and Jacob would have looked like, or perhaps thinking there should be another boy lying right beside this one.
This also means I'll have someone to smock for. I thought this would mean lots of crafty, but I really haven't been bothered.
The few recent FOs are here:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home