Monday, October 09, 2006

Still a lazy blogger.

I'm still reeling from the follow-up visit to the ob last week. I had been under the false impression that I'd be able to continue life normally after the suture, for a few weeks at least. Not so. I've been instructed to lie down as much as possible, no stairs if I can avoid it and did I mention lying down as much as possible?

In the words of a famous tv commercial, "Not happy Jan!". I was a bit of a mess last week, looking at the prospect of up to 22 weeks lying around like this. Thankfully the counsellor has been calling me saying that everything may change at the next ob appointment. That's very likely, that things will change. I note that she did say change, rather than "get better". ARGH.

I've booked an appointment with my ob in about two weeks. I'm counting the days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home