Lazy blogger!
OK, so I'm lazy, too lazy to even type an update here despite the fact I've had nearly a week off, just lying around.The main update is that the stitch is in. Well I've been to hospital, seen the inside of an operating theatre, had general anaesthetic and bled for a few days. I've yet to see the ob for an overview of the results and I've not had any pain but I've been told the stitch is in. The leadup was far worse than the experience itself, I was in a different style room to last time so I didn't get any flashbacks to losing the twins. Only one of the staff from February was on shift so I didn't get too teary over seeing them again either.
I don't really like the stand-in ob much, he's a bit too much like the other guy. I'll be very pleased when my ob comes back from leave.
I don't know how lying around doing zilch can make you tired, but I am, I'm exhausted. For all these days at home I've not even knitted through a ball of yarn. Soon I'll be finished this baby blanket, soon.

1 Comments:
So, are we going to get pics of that baby blanket as it gets created Bindy?
Post a Comment
<< Home