Friday, August 11, 2006

No news is good news.

Nothing exciting has been happening, I'm still pregnant, a wee bit queasy and mighty tired all day.

I had my first appointment with the ob on Thursday. It looks like I'll be seeing her really often, fortnightly, up until I get the stitch put in around the end of September. She's also given me her pager number in case I'm worried about anything. It strikes me a bit OTT as this stage, 6w3d, but the idea of her being so committed to getting us home with a baby is very reassuring. Five more days until we get a headcount. I've taken the day off work so that I can recover from any possible bad news at home. If all is good then I'll get myself a manicure, pedicure and all manner of girly pampering.

On Friday we're heading to Melbourne for Daniel's cousins wedding. Three days in a posh room with a spa. I might as well make the most of it as after that stitch goes in there will be no immersion of my lower body in water.

I have to finish the dress I've made to attend the wedding. Presently I think I look like a big velvet cow in it. Gotta do something about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home