Sunday, August 13, 2006

Successful adventure

I had decided the big velvet cow look was NOT going to work so I went shopping to find a cardi or similar to go with my teal beaded skirt. Half a dozen shops later I'd found no suitable tops but had purchased a plum dress with a knot detail. It looks fabulous. Even more fabulous was the price $20 down from $100 I'm so pleased with myself!

I also picked up some pale green wool (Zara, mmmmm ) for the new baby's first present, a knitted blankie. Some would say it's a bit early to be knitting for the youngster but I've made a pact with the child. For every month it stays in it gets a gift.
This month, one green baby blanket.
Bribery has been known to work with older children so I'm giving it a shot with the foetus/foetuses.

Oh and Jeff de Bruges was shut. One pouty moment for my tastebuds, one very successful moment for the hips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home