Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Five months.

Oh my, I am truly the world's laziest blogger. It feels as if it was only a week or so ago since I last posted. Life is flying by at an amazing rate of knots, one groundhog day after another.

Zara is now FIVE. MONTHS. OLD. How did that happen? My baby is growing up, quickly. We plan to give her her first taste of rice cereal next weekend. I figure if I do go back to work, even if it is part time the breastfeeding should be less frequent and easier to deal with if we're a few weeks into solid foods.

The really good news? Zara has slept through the last three nights. From nearly 8pm until 6.30am. YAY! Of course now I've revelled in the good news she'll change again. But for now, I'm ever so pleased.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home