Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Once a bad blogger....

It has been a long long while.

So long I fear I may miss some important Zara news if I go into too much detail, so point form it is:

- The follow up visit to the orthopaedic guy and ultrasound clinic showed much improvement in Zara's hips. Its likely by the next visit in August her hips will be normal.

- I have no idea what Zara weighs but she's got plenty of beef on her and is needing new clothes everyday. I doubt that her clothes are shrinking so she must be growing heaps!

- As far as night waking is concerned, there's only one feed at unsociable hours most nights. I've pretty much caught up on sleep. Zara seems to keep her fathers hours of late to bed, late to rise. This means my hours have shifted so that I'm up at 9 most days, rather than the 6am of my pre baby life.

- Zara has been continuing her chatting, talking to me, the puppy toy that hangs off the playmat and the other baby in the mirror. Very cute. :D She's also been lifting herself to upright seated position (on our lap) with an ab crunch. She'll have a six pack in no time.

In the me me me update I've been bouncing in and out of PND/ dark places and it's only exacerbated by my anger at Daniel at times. I have to repeat myself so many times and still it doesn't sink in. I feel so alone in the parenting game. Having my ideas and statements smacked down with a large dose of negativity doesn't help either. Count 'em, 12 days until that thesis has to be handed in. I live in hope that things change after that.

I've managed to fit a little knitting into most days. Hopefully I'll have finished a cardy for Zara in a fortnight. The iSweater is getting a bit snug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home