Lordy it's been a while.
Zara took her first independent steps on Friday, three days shy of thirteen months. Ever since she's been practicing and gaining confidence in her newfound abilities. She has also been demonstrating her right to object with vigorous headshaking when she disagress with my wants or the food I feed her.
In memememe news I've been knitting up a storm, I've been craving personal time and need to create. Thus I've finished a few pair of longies and a Meathead hat over the lasr few weeks. I've also socks and a beanie for Daniel on the go.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Here's where I tell all and sundry about my knitting, my nerding and our baby making quest.
Previous Posts
- Housey
- Getting it in balance.
- Widgets
- NINE. MONTHS.
- New Year - new start
- December update.
- Good intentions and all that.
- Long weekend achievements
- I did it!
- Verdict? Tasty!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from bindyjjnswitch. Make your own badge here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home