Good intentions and all that.
I'm a recent convert to Leopard from ye olde OS X 10.3 and have just discovered widgets. I installed a blogger widget in an effort to be able to post more often. After twenty minute of swearing at it the widget is broken for other Leopard users too. So half an hour of baby sleep time wasted on nerdy dicking about rather than actually posting, again.I need to prioritise, organise and get my sh!t together.
Time has been flying by at an enormous rate of knots. So many baby milestones have been met over the past month, mostly in the past week or two.
Zara can now sit unaided.
Zara has two bottom teeth (OUCH!)
Zara's babbling has included Bah, Blah, Mah, Dah, Abub and an assortment of other sounds.
I've been crafting a bit, recent FOs include a knitted ipod touch cover, smocked Liberty sundress, frangipani nappy tshirt and dress set. Zara was getting to bed at a regular enough time to have dinner and get some TV and crafting in. That has changed since daylight savings kicked in, with any kind of luck we'll be back to regular bedtime schedules again.
We've also been back to see the orthopaedic surgeon *cough* wannabe engineer. Zara's hips have been declared normal, six months of cloth nappying, careful wrapping and the forces of mother nature have paid off. YAY for noninterventionist doctors!
I've been interviewing for another job, something that came about through a friend, I should find out soon whether or not that's a goer.

1 Comments:
*cough* update? *cough*
Post a Comment
<< Home