Saturday, December 15, 2007

December update.


IMG_1044.jpg
Originally uploaded by bindyjjnswitch.

This blog has turned into a monthly Zara update!

We have commando crawling and intentional mutterings of dada. Foods have progressed onto lumpy sorta purees as well as eating off our plates. Also we've lost quite a few toys and dummies that have been cast with vigor from the pram.

I have started work at chilli, mainly from home except Tuesdays when I do a half day in the office. It seems to be working better this week as last week I hadn't put enough hours in come the weekend.

Between chilli work, OKL work, mummy social events and actual mummying I'm really busy. Throw in Christmas shopping and woah, one stressed out lady. Financially we'll be quite well off for all the work but I don't think I'll have the time to enjoy it.  I've been feeling like a worn out rag come 7pm most evenings.  It doesn't feel like Christmas once again, it just feels like it's up to me to work work work, that is work at a job, fine. Work in the house, fine. Work to buy someone elses large family a bunch of gifts when Daniel has never ever done the same for mine.   Decidedly unchristmassy.

We'll be back into house hunting come the new year, I'm still reeling from becoming too attached to a townhouse in Beaconsfield that we bid on at auction, that is bid repeatedly on at auction but lost out to another couple who were just as keen. 

I've had the urge to knit again, so after furiously knitting up a wrap as a Christmas gift I've cast on Ice Queen http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEwinter07/PATTicequeen.html with stash Kidsilk Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home