Frustration at myself
I really want to post in one of my forums about how I'm feeling. I'm pretty sure they may be wondering how I'm coping. I've been trying to compose a post about where I'm at. 22 weeks.At this stage last time around I'd had a bit of a show and I was on the phone trying to tell someone who cared what was going on. First of all the Ob's receptionist, she told me I should see my GP. I was livid that she thought I should be contacting a GP when I was paying big sums of money to a doctor who SPECIALISED in pregnancy. First call, I got nowhere. I just hung up.
Now I'm angry, really angry at this woman. I can't so much as type an update in a forum without getting flashbacks to placing that call, the call that could have saved my boys lives.
There were other calls before I got onto anybody but days passed in between.
I don't have much more to update here except that I've been very upset. All I want is to have my boys back. The strange thing is I don't care so much for this little girl, I just want the ones I've already lost. It's not fair that I have to go through the emotional pain and the isolation because of the bedrest when other pregnant ladies just swan about without abandon.
Labels: Pregnancy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home