Tuesday, December 05, 2006

23 weeks

Here I am at 23 weeks. I'm feeling a whole lot better than I was last week. Wiggles has now stayed longer than the twins did. I'm feeling pretty good physically, apart from some mild lower back pain, I'm sure we're going to crack 26 weeks at an absolute minimum, particularly if I continue to conquer my drive to go out and shop, eat out and do all those good things I love so much. Only a few more weeks until I can breathe a touch easier. I have another scan and appointment in a week and a half for a bit of reassurance but at the moment I don't have the fear I held before.

I've done a bit of a budget on Daniel's money alone and it does appear that we'll still have a surplus of a couple of hundred dollars a fortnight. So I will be able to stay home with the baby long term. We probably won't get very far financially as far as property ownership goes but that's not as important to me as being the family unit.

Christmas... Anything involving the ILs is always a drama when it needn't be. We are going out for Christmas lunch in the city rather than the usual backyard lukewarm roast turkey. It's only taken me since August to get agreement on going out. Decisions are very difficult for them :) As we're all spending a bit of money on lunch there isn't going to be any presents, that's a whole weight off my shoulders as far as shopping goes.
Presents for my family and Daniel have been organised online, is there anything the Internet can't do? I think alot of my freaked-outedness last week had to do with my need to be organised as far as Christmas goes and my inability to leave the house. Now I've done it all online and over the phone I feel much better about it all. I even have a new outfit to go to lunch in.

I've picked up some old and new craft projects to pass the time. Updates on those later.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:58 AM, Blogger acechick said...

Wiggles will go the distance!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home