Saturday, December 16, 2006

24 weeks and counting..

Here I am at 24 + weeks. The kid is viable, I feel great and pretty much pain free.
We had a scan on Thursday which showed us a very healthy kid with a good 3cm of cervix left. Hurrah! This means, to me anyway, that this little girl is coming home. We should get to 28 weeks at an absolute minimum. YAY. The low "kicking" I've been getting must be punches or pokes as the kid is head down. She must be bitter and twisted like her mother, she's already punching me in the butt, from the inside.

It also means I have can go to Christmas lunch and not be petrified about the consequences.

With all this good news I feel like getting up and dancing, baking Christmas foods and general merriment. Must avoid energetic partying. :D

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger acechick said...

such sweet news. I have a feeling she'll head to the late-30 weeks, you know!

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hurray! Can't wait to see her!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home