Phew! Did I mention I love my ob?
I went for another ob appointment today, my ob does a wonderful job of putting our minds at ease without us feeling like we've been made a fool of.While yes my fluid levels are low, they're not scarily so. It just warrants a follow-up scan as per the sonographers original thoughts. So a scan we have booked for next week. On the ob's mini machine it did appear there was a bit of fluid still in there and I don't appear to be leaking (as per ob) so I feel a bit better about everything.
It is likely I'll go term but the ob does think its highly unlikely that Wiggles will move from her breech possie. So we have two potential caesar dates. eeep! We're not telling anybody except the internet these dates as Daniel and I want a bit of bonding time with our little girl before the onslaught of inlaws etc. This leaves a bit of a problem as far as my mum is concerned as she'll want to book in flights no doubt but I don't want her barging in there and I also dont want to have her think that I've favoured the ILs over her. She does need some sort of notice, due to distance, how we work that I don't know. It's something to mull over in the meantime.
Just tried to call the local discount baby shop, they didnt answer. Don't they know I want to spend money?
Labels: Pregnancy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home